We really need something to cool us down as the temperatures in the city are soaring and how! So, here’s something that will make you feel a lot better as we head out with the heat ball right above our heads:
Step 1: Boil jaggery in normal, pot water till it melts completely
Step 2: Cool it for 10-15 minutes
Step 3: Squeeze 3-4 lemon in the boiled jaggery water
Step 4: Let it cool for another half an hour
Step 5: Shake it well before serving
Step 6: Add chia seeds and mint leaves for better taste
Also guys, jaggery water has so many health benefits. It not only works as a terrific cooler in summers, but also, is effective in many other ways.
Jaggery is very good for the body, especially when mixed with water. It brings freshness and has a cooling effect on the body, especially in the scorching Summers!
Following are the major health benefits of jaggery:
- Aids in digestion and reduces constipation
- Natural sweetner and good source of nutrients
- Cleans respiratory tracts, lungs, food pipe, stomach and intestine
- Provides energy over an extended period of time
- Palmyra jaggery with water has cooling effect on body during summers
That Dainty Girl